Friday, April 24, 2009

"The Fullness Of Time"

"It's all become so clear
And I have learned the
Truth behind the lies and seen the lies within the truth
Everythng in context finally makes sense
I see the paths I walked
Some I paved myself
Some where I went gladly
Some against my will...

Now I know the reason for the suffering
I'm a better person for having known the pain
A better person having overcome the pain"

Some lyrics from the song "The Fullness of Time" by Redemption. Very simple words, but very profound and very true. I won't say that everything in my past makes sense now, but a whole lot more does now than then. And some things that hurt real bad have been put in context and I can see that ultimately they were good for me. Sometimes I just won't change until it hurts. Others...I still don't understand...but I know it's in God's hands. And on some level I think everyone can identify...seems like some things only start to become clear in the fullness of time...God's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment