Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Can't Stop The Dreaming"

Lyrics and music by Rhys Marsh

"Can't stop the dreaming, fuelled by desire
The ever unknowing, can't stop the dreams

Lights go out - I fall into the black
I will doubt all I've ever known

Can't stop the dreaming, lit by desire
The questions unknowing, can't stop the dreams

Lights go out - I fall into the black
I will doubt all I've ever known

And if this night stops, will I become what I've seen?

The future's coming, the past's returning
And I'm here, in the middle of the strangest place..."

I really like those last two lines. So appropriate for my life now. The future's coming; I know I can't stop it; in fact, I don't want to stop it. But right now I'm just in the strangest place...and it sure is hard to deal with sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment