Thursday, May 13, 2010

Praise






In the past several posts I've been giving updates about the house church we have here in our apartment building every Monday that started with Douglas. This week Douglas celebrated two big events with us: his 22nd birthday and his baptism. He was very excited about both and we baptized him in the bathtub.

You can also be praying for me as I begin to organize a ESL class that I want to teach once a week. There are enough people here who have asked me about this that I think it would be beneficial. I intend to ask all the Christians who participate to bring a non-Christian friend whenever possible. I already know of one couple who aren't believers that are interested. Please pray that the logistics of it all would work out so the right people will come and we can use this as an opportunity to connect them to a house church. Please also pray for me as I learn how to teach English, as at this point, ironically, I am much better at teaching Spanish.

Thank you everyone for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment